Characters that needs escape characters when inserting to database

От Christian Paul B. Cosinas
Тема Characters that needs escape characters when inserting to database
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

Can anyone give me a list of characters that needs to be preceded by an
escape character before inserting to database.

Aside from characters listed below what are the other characters?

"\"
"'"

Thanks

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html