Re: key in psql

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: key in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
From: "bcs-brockmann.de" <r.brockmann@bcs-brockmann.de>

> Sorry for my stupid question, but I am a new user!
>
> Which key should I use after qsql has displayed the result of a select
> statement.
> On the sceen i see my result and <END>.
> What key for continue which a new command?

Not a stupid question - I can't reproduce that here. If the select shows
more than one screen of results I get "More" and pressing the spacebar shows
the next page. At the end of the results you should get the command prompt
again (database name plus =>)

If you're still having trouble could you cut and paste an example of what
you have on-screen for us?

- Richard Huxton