Re: After promote, DB can not UPDATE with SAVEPOINT (could not access status of transaction 1409172)

От ダンミンフーン
Тема Re: After promote, DB can not UPDATE with SAVEPOINT (could not access status of transaction 1409172)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Andres,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I've confirmed in REL9_1_STABLE and could not reproduce that issue.
Also confirm the source and did not find problem with it.

Regard,

---
Dang Minh Huong
NEC Soft,Ltd.