Mapping PostgreSQL data types to DB2 Federated Server

От Alexander Gataric
Тема Mapping PostgreSQL data types to DB2 Federated Server
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hello,

I'm on a project which requires adding PostgreSQL tables to DB2 Federated Server. I'm getting an error with PostgreSQL data types boolean, text, bytea, and XML. I believe this can be solved with the CREATE TYPE MAPPING in Fed Server. Does anyone know which values to use? I'm not that familiar with Fed Server.

Also, the Postgres data is being extracted and inserted from the same table using Optim Archive. Does this pose an additional challenge with setting up the mapping?

Thank you in advance

Alex