Re: I could not get postgres to utilizy indexes

От gnari
Тема Re: I could not get postgres to utilizy indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
"Thomas Swan" <tswan@idigx.com> says:

> Igor Artimenko wrote:

[ snipped question that was almost exactly a repeat
  of one we saw yesterday ]

> Igor, you may want to run "vacuum analyze" and see if your results change.

Actually, I think it was determined that the problem was due to the
int index

Michal Taborsky suggested this solution:

    select id from test where id = 50000::int8

did this not help ?

gnari

Сообщение: Re: I could not get postgres to utilizy indexes
Сообщение: Re: I could not get postgres to utilizy indexes