Re: [ODBC] [HY000] no error information; Error while preparingparameters

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [ODBC] [HY000] no error information; Error while preparingparameters
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 02/05/2017 12:58 PM, Inoue, Hiroshi wrote:

>>> I believe, you can reproduce by your own.
>>
>> I tried on Windows and Linux but can't reproduce the case.
>> I have no mac Environment unfortunately.
>
> I recommend you to check the server log.
> I now doubt your program really calls PQprepare() in libpq.

Hmm, this got me to wondering.

If I recall OS X ships with its own version of Postgres.

Can you search for what libpq versions you might have installed on your
machine?

Also from your first post you have:

PostgreSQL 9.5.4_1

This is not Postgres community version number(the _1 part), so where did
you get it and/or install it?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] [HY000] no error information; Error while preparingparameters
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] [HY000] no error information; Error while preparingparameters