Re: postgresql-8.3.7 unexpected connection closures

От Andrew Maclean
Тема Re: postgresql-8.3.7 unexpected connection closures
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I would NEVER run a production server in windows!

These are just laptops/workstations that are used for development e.g, when
network connections are not available or when travelling. But these things
still shouldn't occur. I will also try the beta release on these machines to
see if it goes away.

Andrew