Re: BUG #2371: database crashes with semctl failed error

От Brock Peabody
Тема Re: BUG #2371: database crashes with semctl failed error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

I can here :).  I'm trying to figure out a way for someone to repeat it
outside my environment but I'm afraid it's got something to do with
timing.  I have 50 threads that are collecting data.  If I give each one
its own connection to the database the problem happens quickly.  If they
all share one connection the problem does not happen.

> If so, we may come up with a
> testing patch to it. We encounter similar problems before but it is
> hard to reproduce.

Do you think this is a Windows only problem?

Thanks,
Brock