Re: pgsql-server/src/backend catalog/index.c comma ...

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: pgsql-server/src/backend catalog/index.c comma ...
Дата
Re: pgsql-server/src/backend catalog/index.c comma ...  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-committers

Though there has been no discussion like discussion on this
item between Tom and me, his code is already there.
Is it reasonbale ? As I already mentioned many many times
putting back his change should have been the first thing but
it wasn't.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue