Re: Where do I get the jdbc drivers?

От Per-Olof Norén
Тема Re: Where do I get the jdbc drivers?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,
This might be off topic, but here goes.
I too had trouble finding the jdbc.postgresql.org site when i started using postgresql. There just was no page with links to
the different interfaces sites. Does anyone know why the first page of www.postgresql.org is soo spartan?
Is there a "managment team" assigned to handle the sites?

Anyway, I´m not trying to offend anyone,  just point out the fact that Manny is far from alone...

Regards,
Per-Olof Norén

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: [JDBC] Where do I get the jdbc drivers?

Dave
-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of mceli
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 9:26 PM
To: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: [JDBC] Where do I get the jdbc drivers?

Hello,

I cannot find the jdbc drivers, is there a specific location where I can get it, without having to download anything else? I went to your link ( PostgreSQL ), which is www.postgresql.org, and I cannot find it.

Thank you for your help,

Manny

Сообщение: Re: Where do I get the jdbc drivers?
Сообщение: Re: Where do I get the jdbc drivers?