Bug: ipcclean didn't work on HP-PA platform

От Durai
Тема Bug: ipcclean didn't work on HP-PA platform
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello Sir,

I executed the PostgreSQL binary ipcclean on HP-PA 11.11 platform.When I ex=
ecuted the ipcclean binary, it gives the following error:

$ su postgres

$ ipcclean
You cannot run ipcclean as root. Please log in (using, e.g., 'su')
as the (unprivileged) user that owned the server process.
$

Eventhough I executed the ipcclean as "postgres " user. But I didn't get re=
sult.

Expecting your mail for confirmation whether my testing is wrong or correct.

Regards,
Durai.