Re: Re: Database Name Case Sensitivity

От Brian T. Allen
Тема Re: Re: Database Name Case Sensitivity
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am sure it is a Good Thing, thank you for the explanation.  I will just
have to change my thinking to all lowercase and get used to it.

Sort of on the same topic, does anyone know of a PostgreSQL primer for those
making the change from MySQL.  Changing religions :}  is never easy,
something to ease the transition and point out the differences and gotchas
would be very helpful.

Thanks for the help,
Brian
Flash web sites from $149/year w/ hosting
http://www.eflashcash.com/er/websuccess/