Re: PL/PgSQL - returning multiple columns ...

От George Weaver
Тема Re: PL/PgSQL - returning multiple columns ...
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi Marc,

One option is to create a simple data type and return the rowtype of the
datatype

eg CREATE TYPE tserverload AS ("server_name"  text,  "load_avg"  int4);

CREATE FUNCTION getserverload()

RETURNS tserverload

AS

'DECLARE
   r       tserverload%rowtype;

etc.

You would then return r, comprised of  r.server_name and r.load_avg.

George