Re: Number of Connections

От Bryan White
Тема Re: Number of Connections
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> Hello,
>
> I'm a bit new to postgres.  Is there anyway to tell the current number of
> connections on a database or server?  I'm having a connection closing
> problem and would like to debug it somehow.  I know on Sybase you can
check
> a sys table to determine this.  Not familiar with how to do this on
> Postgres.

I use:
    ps ax | grep postgres | wc -l
Note the value is often one to high because is picks up the grep process.

Use
    ps ax | grep postgres
to look at the processes and see what IP are connected, what users, and what
the backend is doing (IDLE, SELECT, ..)

От: "Rod Taylor"
Сообщение: SPI_finish()
От: Leon Sol Levy
Сообщение: creating assertions in functions