Help or Bug?

От Cláudia Morgado
Тема Help or Bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello!

Good Morning!

My name´s Carla and I work how System Analyse in company Widesoft Sistemas.

Currently we work with the Oracle and we are studying a possible migration for the Postgre.  However we are having problems to relate one different table of schemas.

It follows below the carried through stages:
(The database used is Postgres 7.1.4 for Linux)

1º) We created a database;
CREATE DATABASE DEVEL;

2º) We created two users;

CREATE USER wlog_data WITH PASSWORD 'xxx';
CREATE USER wlog_uni WITH PASSWORD 'yyy';

3º) We created two schemas and reationship with users.

CREATE SCHEMA wlog_data AUTHORIZATION wlog_data;
CREATE SCHEMA wlog_uni AUTHORIZATION wlog_uni;

4º) After, We conceded the permissions.

GRANT SELECT ON wlog_data.cr_messagetype_mul TO wlog_uni;
GRANT REFERENCES ON wlog_data.cr_messagetype_mul TO wlog_uni;

5º) Now We try to create the foreing key  :

ALTER TABLE wlog_uni.cr_processload_pri ADD CONSTRAINT
 FK_CR_PROCESSLOAD_CD_MESSAGE FOREIGN KEY
  (CD_MESSAGE) REFERENCES wlog_data.cr_messagetype_mul
  (CD_MESSAGE);

ERROR: wlog_data: permission denied

Somebody could help me?

Thanks,