Re: [GENERAL] pg_upgrade --link on Windows

От Klaus P. Pieper
Тема Re: [GENERAL] pg_upgrade --link on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general

It's actually not "Windows" providing hard links, it is the file system
NTFS. FAT and its modern cousins don't provide hard links - but this will
rarely be used for databases these days.
However, ReFS (introduced with server 2012 and providing some new features
like automatic integrity checks, clustering etc.) does no longer provide
hard links.
Are hard links used anywhere else but in pg_upgrade?

Klaus

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] pg_catalog tables don't have constraints?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] pg_catalog tables don't have constraints?