Re: how do I get the table name from a query?

От Reggie Burnett
Тема Re: how do I get the table name from a query?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
So unless I parse the SQL statement myself, I can't tell anything about
the source table?  To find out uniqueness, indexes, etc for fields in a
source table, I need the table name and have to execute queries against
pg_attribute and pg_indexes.  But since the FE/BE doesn't return to me
the source table name, I would have to parse this myself?

Reggie