Re: How to get to know the current user account is superuser or not?

От David Johnston
Тема Re: How to get to know the current user account is superuser or not?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi All,

I was provided with a user account to access postgresql. I want to process some high-level operations that might need a superuser/admin privileged access. How to get to know the user account I was provided having what kind of privileges? It looks like I don’t have super user account! And I want to confirm this at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,

Siva.

Ask the person who setup your user.