Re: How do I list all users and all databases.

От Marin Dimitrov
Тема Re: How do I list all users and all databases.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
----- Original Message -----
From: "MattStan"

> databases, now I can't remember exactly what I added. Can someone kindly
> tell me how to list all user names and all databases, I can't seem to

select * from pg_database;

select * from pg_user;

see also "System Catalogs" chapter from the Developer's Guide

hth,

    Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "