Re: Cursor

От Bob Pawley
Тема Re: Cursor
Дата
Re: Cursor  ("David Wilson" <david.t.wilson@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Following is more complete. The balance of the trigger that is not shown
works when tested separately. I didn't include it because it is quite long.

Bob

 DECLARE
 process_total integer ;
 process_id integer ;
 procgraphic cursor for select process_id from p_id.p_id, processes_count
   where p_id.p_id.p_id_id = processes_count.p_id_id;

 begin

 Insert into processes_count (p_id_id)
 select new.p_id_id from project.project ;

 Select count (p_id.p_id.process_id) INTO process_total
   FROM p_id.p_id, processes_count
   Where p_id.p_id.p_id_id = processes_count.p_id_id;

   Open procgraphic;

 Fetch first from procgraphic into process_id;

 Update p_id.p_id
 set proc_graphic_position = one
 From graphics.proc_position, processes_count
 where graphics.proc_position.proc_count = process_total
 and process_id = p_id.p_id.process_id;