Re: getIndexInfo() throws NullPointerException

От Cormac Twomey
Тема Re: getIndexInfo() throws NullPointerException
Дата
Re: getIndexInfo() throws NullPointerException Patch applied  ("Dave Cramer" <Dave@micro-automation.net>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Ok, I have one further issue, which I'm much less certain of - some of the indexes that I'm trying to obtain info about
are
multi-column indexes, but the resultset for getIndexInfo is only returning the column name of one of those columns. For
theother
columns, it's returning an empty string.

So, for example, given the following index:

create index foo_abc_idx on foo (a, b, c)

calling getIndexInfo on table foo, will return 3 results (as I expected) but with the following columns:

ORDINAL_POSITION | COLUMN_NAME
1                | c
2                |
3                |

The documentation for this call is sparse enough, so I'm not sure I'm not doing something wrong.... ideas?

Thanks,
--Cormac