Re: Lost rows/data corruption?

От Andrew Hall
Тема Re: Lost rows/data corruption?
Дата
Re: Lost rows/data corruption?  (Marco Colombo <pgsql@esiway.net>)
Список pgsql-general

>> It sounds like a mess, all right.  Do you have a procedure to follow to
>> replicate this havoc?  Are you sure there's not a hardware problem
>> underlying it all?
>>
>> regards, tom lane

 We haven't been able to isolate what causes it but it's unlikely to be
 hardware as it happens on quite a few of our customer's boxes. We also use
 XFS on linux 2.6 as a file system, so the FS should be fairly tolerant to
 power-outages. Any ideas as to how I might go about isolating this? Have
you
 heard any other reports of this kind and suggested remedies?