Applications Engineer position

От Chris Shoulet
Тема Applications Engineer position
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs

I am hoping to network with you.  The following position just came into Top Dog and I was wondering if you know of anyone who would be a good fit for the role.  We are starting interviews immediately (today 3/1 or 3/2 if possible).

SENIOR APPLICATION ENGINEER DALLAS TX
This is a temp to perm role. The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements

  • 4+ years of applications engineering experience
  • 3+ years with Send Mail
  • Send Mail Filters
  • High volume Email Systems
  • .NET experience
  • Linux experience
  • Python experience
  • Experience with international email systems and dealing with different languages and characters.
  • Experience with PhP Admin.

The candidate that meets the above qualifications will be responsible for a project to port current linux, python, postgresql based email systems to a .NET system using PhP Admin.

Please include your contract rate along with your resume supporting that you meet he above qualifications.

Thank you.

Chris Shoulet
Top Dog Recruiting
301-530-9694 (v)
info@topdog-inc.com
http://www.topdog-inc.com

Proud Sponsor of www.MyGolfCommunity.com  Charity Golf Tournaments

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: