Re: [INTERFACES] Error linking C++ code.

От Pavel PaJaSoft Janousek
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Error linking C++ code.
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
>I use postgresql 6.3.2, egcs-c++-1.1b, and the following comand when
>compiling the code bellow

   I use EGCS distributed with RH 5.1 (I think, that it is buggy version
1.0.2), libraries from this distribution too (lacking memory and other
problems I know, now I'm waiting for CD with RH 6.0) and ECPG distributed
with PostgreSQL 6.4.2 (I use this version of PostgreSQL too). In this
configuration is using ECPG without problems, so You can try upgrade to
newer version of developer tools....

Pavel Janousek (PaJaSoft)                         FoNet, spol. s r. o.
Vyvoj software, sprava siti, Unix, Web, Y2K     Anenska 11, 602 00  Brno
E-mail: mailto:Janousek@FoNet.Cz                Tel.: +420  5  4324 4749
SMS:    mailto:P.Janousek@SMS.Paegas.Cz         Fax.: +420  5  4324 4751
WWW:    http://WWW.FoNet.Cz/                  E-mail: mailto:Info@FoNet.Cz