Re: Postgresql .NET Data Provider for Visual Studio 2005

От Phil Thornhill
Тема Re: Postgresql .NET Data Provider for Visual Studio 2005
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You can manually add the npgsql dll to the toolbar so that you can use
the npgsql ado.net data objects in the same way as ado.net oledb
objects.

To do this right click on the toolbar.
Select Add/Remove Items
Browse to and add the npgsql.dll
Click ok and the npgsql objects will have been added to your toolbar.

Now just drag and drop on the form designer!

phil..