Re: Simple query takes a long time on win2K

От A. Mous
Тема Re: Simple query takes a long time on win2K
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You're right, the Celeron 2400 is much faster than the 200, but not that
much more than the 1800, and all win2k (professional) machines are serving
up the records in exactly the same amount of time.

Across a network (issuing the query from the 2400 celeron win XP to the 233
PII win2k) the records are served up in about 300ms!  Much faster than
simply performing the exact same query locally on the PII.

Now I'm really confused!

Any ideas?