SQLStatistics problem

От Robert Lintner
Тема SQLStatistics problem
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

i've got a problem with ODBC command SQLStatistics ( and SQLColumns).

I am using PostgreSQL Driver v06-40-0006 und postgresql 6.5.3

I try to retrive some table informations with
 sqlRet = SQLStatistics(   statment_handle,   0L, 0,   // All catalogs   0L, 0,   // All schemas   (SQLTCHAR *)
tableName,strlen(tableName),   SQL_INDEX_ALL,   SQL_QUICK ); // table

and get sqlRet == SQL_ERROR (-1)

When I try to get errror information with
   ret = SQLGetDiagRec( SQL_HANDLE_STMT                         , statment_handle                         , 1
             , Sqlstate                      ,&NativeError                         , MessageText
, 512                         ,&TextLengthPtr );

I've got ret == SQL_NO_DATA and no error information :-(

The same statements work with Oracle and M$-Access ODBC-Driver correctly.

Is this feature not supported ?
or do I have to use it in a differnt way ?

Thanks in advance

Robert