Re: Raid 5 vs Raid 10 Benchmarks Using bonnie++

От mark
Тема Re: Raid 5 vs Raid 10 Benchmarks Using bonnie++
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

To clarify maybe for those new at using non-default mount options.

With XFS the mount option is nobarrier. With ext4 I think it is barrier=0

Someone please correct me if I am misleading people or otherwise mistaken.

-mark

Сообщение: Re: Calculating statistic via function rather than with query is slowing my query
Сообщение: Re: Calculating statistic via function rather than with query is slowing my query