Escaping SQL using the Postgresql JDBC driver

От Arsalan Zaidi
Тема Escaping SQL using the Postgresql JDBC driver
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi.

It seems that the Postgres JDBC drivers don't implement the method
Statement.setEscapeProcessing(). All it contains is one return statement!!!

I desperately need to escape all queries coming into my sustem and I can't
use prepared statements. What am I to do?

Any suggestions?

--Arsalan