От: Brandon Shalton
Тема: disk filling up
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

disk filling up  ("Brandon Shalton", )
 Re: disk filling up  (Bill Moran, )
 Re: disk filling up  (Mark Lewis, )
 Re: disk filling up  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
  Re: disk filling up  ("Merlin Moncure", )
   Re: disk filling up  (Tom Lane, )
    Re: disk filling up  ("Merlin Moncure", )
 Re: disk filling up  (Mark Kirkwood, )
  Re: disk filling up  (Yudhvir Singh Sidhu, )

Hello all,

My hard disk is filling up in the /base  directory  to where it has consumed
all 200gig of that drive.

All the posts that i see keep saying move to a bigger drive, but at some
point a bigger drive would just get consumed.

How can i keep the disk from filling up other than get like a half TB setup
just to hold the ./base/*  folder