disk filling up

Список
Период
Сортировка
От Brandon Shalton
Тема disk filling up
Дата
Re: disk filling up  (Mark Lewis)
Re: disk filling up  ("Joshua D. Drake")
Re: disk filling up  (Mark Kirkwood)
Список pgsql-performance
Дерево обсуждения
disk filling up  ("Brandon Shalton", )
 Re: disk filling up  (Bill Moran, )
 Re: disk filling up  (Mark Lewis, )
 Re: disk filling up  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
  Re: disk filling up  ("Merlin Moncure", )
   Re: disk filling up  (Tom Lane, )
    Re: disk filling up  ("Merlin Moncure", )
 Re: disk filling up  (Mark Kirkwood, )
  Re: disk filling up  (Yudhvir Singh Sidhu, )
Hello all,

My hard disk is filling up in the /base  directory  to where it has consumed
all 200gig of that drive.

All the posts that i see keep saying move to a bigger drive, but at some
point a bigger drive would just get consumed.

How can i keep the disk from filling up other than get like a half TB setup
just to hold the ./base/*  folder