Re: JBuilder 6 & JDBC

От Len Morgan
Тема Re: JBuilder 6 & JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dave,

Yes, I followed the instructions to the letter from the manual (JBuilder
"Database Applications").  I then added a database component to my
application and when I went to set the connection property, the Postgres
Driver was not even on the list, much less just disabled.  I did close and
restart JBuilder just in case but had the same problem.

len

majordomo@postgresql.org>