Re: role does not exist

От Kevin Burton
Тема Re: role does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am not working on the same machine that I read email from. The machine
that has the Linux Server on it has no GUI installed.

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Chris Angelico
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 9:14 AM
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] role does not exist

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:06 AM, Kevin Burton <rkevinburton@charter.net>
wrote:
> If I use vi as my editor how do I copy the text to the clipboard?

I would recommend picking an editor that matches the way you post to the
list. For example, I use webmail with a GUI web browser, so the editor that
I'd use to copy to the clipboard would be one running in the same X session
(or, when I happen to be on Windows, on the same Windows computer).

Alternatively, you may be able to directly import from a file into an email.
Again, you'd have to know your mailer.

ChrisA