Re: is there anyway to get the backends IP address from

От Oisin Glynn
Тема Re: is there anyway to get the backends IP address from
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have hit this as well though unlike Tony my errors are generally not test
cases!
If for example you mistype a column/variable name inside the function
Postgres will create and allow the function to run as long as the path
through the function containing the error is not executed.

It would be nice to be told about the error on function
creation/modification. Although I feel this is almost a feature as it keeps
me honest and testing every possible path through my functions a little bit
more  thoroughly than I might have been doing with Oracle and MSSQL....

It would still be nice to have some idiotproofing.  Is there info on what
the check_function_bodies does check?

Oisin