Re: PostgreSQL on Windows

От Pirtea Calin Iancu
Тема Re: PostgreSQL on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
----- Original Message -----
From: "karthikeyan.balasubramanian"

> Hi Everybody,
>
>   A good person from this list helped me in getting a binary distribution
> for PostgreSQL for windows.  Though its in beta form, it sure is a good
> start for me. I was able to start it up much like I used to do for mysql
in
> less than a minute.  I cant reveal his name unless he wants me to.  But I
am
> amazed why this is not popularized.

It should be popularized. I don't use PosgreSQL yet only because I need
both linux and Windows as server OS-es and it has to easily install on
both of them.

Best regards,
Application Developer
Pirtea Calin Iancu
S.C. SoftScape S.R.L.
pcalin@rdsor.ro

От: "Daniel Morgan"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL on Windows
От: "Raymond O'Donnell"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Startup Problem on Win98