Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of

От: SZUCS Gábor
Тема: Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of using index  ("Michael Mattox", )
 Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of using index  (Rod Taylor, )
  Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of using index  ("Michael Mattox", )
   Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of  (Rod Taylor, )
    Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of  ("Michael Mattox", )
     Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of  (Rod Taylor, )
      Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of  ("Michael Mattox", )
       Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of  (Rod Taylor, )
        Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of  ("Michael Mattox", )
        Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of  ("Michael Mattox", )
         Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of  ("Michael Mattox", )
          Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of  (Rod Taylor, )
           Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of  ("Michael Mattox", )
         Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of  (Rod Taylor, )
       Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of  (SZUCS Gábor, )
      Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of  (Tom Lane, )
   Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of using index  (SZUCS Gábor, )
    Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of using index  ("Michael Mattox", )
     Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of using index  (Tom Lane, )

Michael,

Actually, you missed an alias :) the select now returned 800k rows!
(according to explain)

pointed it out below. See my prev mail for more.

If it's possible, try your query on a backend and look for notices like
"Adding missing FROM clause for table ..."

G.