Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of

От SZUCS Gábor
Тема Re: How to optimize monstrous query, sorts instead of
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Michael,

Actually, you missed an alias :) the select now returned 800k rows!
(according to explain)

pointed it out below. See my prev mail for more.

If it's possible, try your query on a backend and look for notices like
"Adding missing FROM clause for table ..."

G.