Re: Lossy character conversion to Latin-1

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Lossy character conversion to Latin-1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On May 31, 2006, at 9:26 AM, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:

> It should be easy to write user defined funtion and define your own
> CONVERSION.  CREATE CONVERSION is your friend.

It looks like CREATE CONVERSION requires a C function to do the
conversion. This will be used in a hosted environment -- I won't be
able to add any C language functions. Am I misunderstanding the
documentation?

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL

Сообщение: Re: PGSQL 7.4 -> 8.1 migration & performance problem
Сообщение: Re: PGSQL 7.4 -> 8.1 migration & performance problem