Re: connection pooling for postgresql in weblogic

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: connection pooling for postgresql in weblogic
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Anjali,

You need to put the driver in the classpath. Weblogic is a servlet engine I think, so it will have to go into the lib directory of the context.

Or if you want all your applications to see it you can put it in the $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext directory

Dave
-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Anjali Jain
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 4:27 AM
To: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: [JDBC] connection pooling for postgresql in weblogic

Hi,
I want to set the connection pool for PostgreSQL7.1.1 in weblogic6.1
While creating a connection pool in weblogic it asks for URL & jdbc driver;
Foll values are passed:
Driver  :jdbc:postgresql://172.17.72.110:5432/anaj
where:
172.17.72.110   host name
anaj            database name
URL     : org.postgresql.Driver

It's not able to find the driver
and hence does not create the connection pool. Please help me out with this,
an' also check if the values which I'm passing are correct.
Please reply ASAP.

thanx,
-----------anjali

Pledge your support to World Computer Literacy Day on December 2, 2001 by clicking on http://www.worldcomputerliteracy.net

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and then destroy the message.  Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of NIIT shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT When addressed to NIIT clients, any information contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms and conditions in the governing client contract.