JDBC 2 question --- NoClassDefFoundError in Poolman

От 이주형
Тема JDBC 2 question --- NoClassDefFoundError in Poolman
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi , you guys

I am in a trouble with a NoClassDefFoundError when executing Poolman sample file.
(Poolman is a connection pool manager that is said to be a good one, isn't it)

My system is Compaq DL320,
OS : Redhat Linux 7.1
JDK : sun jdk1.3.1(j2se) + JDBC2 optional package ( jdbc2_0-stdext.jar -- CLASSPATH includes this)
POOL MANAGER : Poolman-2.0.4 ( I did installation as in README )
DB : Postgresql-7.1.2
and I use jdbc driver when I compiled postgresql. - postgresql.jar(CLASSPATH also includes this)

poolman sample file compiled fine but didn't execute
$ javac PoolManSample.java - OK

$ java PoolManSample "select * from test_table" "mydb"

Executing sample of SQLUtil executing SQL from the specified database:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/sql/ConnectionEventListener
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:111)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:248)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:56)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:313)
        at com.codestudio.util.SQLUtil.getSQLManager(SQLUtil.java:178)
        at com.codestudio.util.SQLUtil.executeSql(SQLUtil.java:215)
        at com.codestudio.util.SQLUtil.execute(SQLUtil.java:153)
        at PoolManSample.doSQL(PoolManSample.java:54)
        at PoolManSample.main(PoolManSample.java:333)

In addition , my java VM doesn't find methods of JDBC2 classes.  ( CLASSPATH includes all jar files)
but it find them well in Redhat Linux 7.0.

It makes me crazy. help !!!

ps. Is there anyone who use poolman with postgresql ?