Re: simple case using index on windows but not on linux

От Dave Dutcher
Тема Re: simple case using index on windows but not on linux
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

That is strange.  I figured it had to be related to the locale and the LIKE
operator.  I'm not an expert on these locale issues, but I'd be curious to
see if it would start using an index if you added an index like this:

CREATE INDEX test_index ON t_order (c_number varchar_pattern_ops);

Dave

Сообщение: Re: simple case using index on windows but not on linux
Сообщение: Re: simple case using index on windows but not on linux