drop function all - ?

От Együd Csaba
Тема drop function all - ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
is there any way to get rid of all of my functions in a database. I mean
such an expression: DROP FUNCTION ALL;

The point of this issue is that time to time one writes and rewrites
functions with the same name and forgets to remove the existing ones. At a
certain time one tries to call a function but don't know why it fails. It
fails bacause there is an other (or more) function with the same name and
with a very similar parameter list (the same number and convertable types).

I'm in this situation....
So I'd like to remove all my functions and recreate the latest ones from a
file. Without dropping the whole database of corse.

Any suggestions????

Thank you,

-- Csaba

---