Re: a query ...

От Bryan White
Тема Re: a query ...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>I'm new to postgresql and have recently installed it .A small thing about
it is bothering me. If i dont >use postgresql for some time
>the database automatically shuts down. Is this a feature , a problem or a
bug ??? .
> If it's a feature please tell me whether this feature is customizable and
how to disable it. If its a >problem then please tell me how to
>solve it and if it's a bug then please tell me a workaround ...

How are you starting the backend?  It sounds to me like you might be
starting it from the command line and it is getting killed when you log out
or something similar.

От: Javier Dussaillant
Сообщение: Old Template0 is annoying me!
От: Gordan Bobic
Сообщение: More Performance Questions