Re: unrecognized language 'plpgsql'

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: unrecognized language 'plpgsql'
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
From: "Markus Wagner" <wagner@imsd.uni-mainz.de>

> Hi,
>
> when creating a function I get the error message 'unrecognized
> language'.
> What's this? I need a powerful language which can retrieve many things
> (username, tables, attributes, etc.).
> Isn't plpgsql the best choice? Why this message and where can I find
> more documentation on plpgsql?

Try "man createlang" - you need to turn a language on for each database that
needs it.

The docs for plpgsql have been much updated in the 7.1 docs and there are
some useful examples in Roberto Mello's cookbook at
techdocs.postgresql.org - there is a host of other stuff there too including
some examples of trigger usage in my "postgresql notes".

- Richard Huxton

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: