RE: Problem with default partition pruning

От Yuzuko Hosoya
Тема RE: Problem with default partition pruning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> Maybe we should have two patches as we seem to be improving two things:
>
> 1. Patch to fix problems with default partition pruning originally reported by Hosoya-san
>
> 2. Patch to determine if a given clause contradicts a sub-partitioned table's partition constraint,
> fixing problems unearthed by Thibaut's tests

I attached the latest patches according to Amit comment.
v3_default_partition_pruning.patch fixes default partition pruning problems
and ignore_contradictory_where_clauses_at_partprune_step.patch fixes
sub-partition problems Thibaut tested.

Best regards,
Yuzuko Hosoya

Вложения