Re: Can you specify the pg_xlog location from a config file?

От Bill Bartlett
Тема Re: Can you specify the pg_xlog location from a config file?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit and WinXP Resource Kit (both free
to download) both also provide the LINKD utility -- we use LINKD to
create junctions on most of our Windows servers (to mimic the equivalent
hard links we use on our Linux servers).

- Bill

tion.mspx

I am using this to "symlink" my pg_xlog directory to another disk and it
works great.

Jeremy Haile