Re: how do I update or insert efficently in postgres

От Llew Goodstadt
Тема Re: how do I update or insert efficently in postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
What if you inserted all the records into a temporary table. Delete all
matching records (which would have been updated)in the current table
(via a join). Then copy all the entries from the temporary table into
your existing table. Delete the temp table etc.

Llew