Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?

Список
Период
Сортировка
От Jerry Champlin
Тема Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Дерево обсуждения
Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  (Greg Smith, )
 Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  (Craig James, )
  Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  (Erik Aronesty, )
 Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  (Marcin Stępnicki, )
 Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  ("Jerry Champlin", )
 Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
  Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  (Greg Smith, )
   Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  (Scott Carey, )
    Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  (Scott Marlowe, )
     Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  (Scott Carey, )
      Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  (Scott Carey, )
      Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  (Scott Marlowe, )
       Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  (Greg Smith, )
     Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
      Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  (David Wall, )
 Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  (Dave Page, )
  Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  (Scott Mead, )
 Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  (Ron Mayer, )
 Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  (Alex Adriaanse, )
 Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  (Dimitri Fontaine, )
 Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  ("Markus Wanner", )
  Re: Hosted servers with good DB disk performance?  (Dimitri Fontaine, )
Depends on the level of facility you are looking for.  Peer1 (www.peer1.com)
will sell you just about whatever you need contained in a single box and I
believe their Atlanta facility and some others have a managed SAN option.
Since you want a customized solution, make sure you talk with one of their
solutions engineers.  Another good option in this range up to mid-enterprise
hosting solutions is Host My Site (www.hostmysite.com).  On the very high
end of the spectrum, gni (www.gni.com) seems to provide a good set of
infrastructure as a service (IAAS) solutions including SAN storage and very
high bandwidth - historically they have been very successful in the MPOG
world.  If you are interested, I can put you in touch with real people who
can help you at all three organizations.

Jerry Champlin|Absolute Performance Inc.