Re: [INTERFACES] Using libpq without LD_LIBRARY_PATH

От Gregory W Burnham
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Using libpq without LD_LIBRARY_PATH
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I have the following two environment variable set:

PGDATA=/var/lib/pgsql/base
PGLIB=/usr/lib/psql

and I use the following to compile my cgis (from a make file):

search:         common/CCgi.o common/CHeadlineRecord.o common/CStoryRecord.o
common/CStudentRecord.o common/CDatabase.o common/CPairs.o proj.h
news-search/news-search.h
                g++ -DUN_PRODUCTION common/CCgi.o common/CStoryRecord.o
common/CStudentRecord.o common/CHeadlineRecord.o common/CDatabase.o
common/CPairs.o news-search/news-search.cpp -lpq -o
/home/httpd/cgi-bin/news-search.cgi