Re: PG 7.0 is 2.5 times slower running a big report

От Bryan White
Тема Re: PG 7.0 is 2.5 times slower running a big report
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I have set index_scan off for tomorrow morning's run.  I will let you know
> what happens.

I think my problem is fixed.  By disabling index scan while creating the
cursors and then turning it back on again for the small query that occurs in
my inner loop the performance has returned to normal (It may infact be
better then before).

Thanks a bunch.
Bryan