How to get required space between field names

От shreedhar
Тема How to get required space between field names
Дата
Re: How to get required space between field names  (Kaare Rasmussen <kar@kakidata.dk>)
Re: How to get required space between field names  (Alexander Litvinov <lan@ac-sw.com>)
Re: How to get required space between field names  (Karsten Hilbert <Karsten.Hilbert@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,

How to get required space between field names

Example :

SELECT contactid AS [Contact Id] FROM tContacts.

How can I write similar Query in Postgre.

Thanks & Regards,
Sreedhar Bhaskararaju

Our greatest happiness in life does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits