Re: Variables in PostgreSQL? [was: Is my MySQL Gaining?]

От Chris Travers
Тема Re: Variables in PostgreSQL? [was: Is my MySQL Gaining?]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The other problem though is that I might want to SET the variable from a
query result.  Is there any way I can do that within psql?

For example, something that would allow me to run a query, set the variable
from the query result and then use that variable in another set of queries.
This would drastically help on maintaining upgrade scripts for my db's.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers